The Centre for Economic and Political Reforms (CEPR) was established in 2015 as a platform for сo-development of a reform program that Russia currently needs. CEPR engages experts from various areas: economists, sociologists, political scientists, specialists in certain spheres (social policy, development of housing and communal services, demography, etc.), as well as public representatives.
Head of CEPR
Nikolai Mironov, a political scientist and public figure. He worked in the CEC of the Russian Federation, then in various socio-political organizations. He manages social, political and research projects.
- development and implementation of reforms contributing to the country’s escape from the crisis;
- formation of a political and economic system that will foster the nation’s evolution and strengthening, reinforce its competitiveness in the world market and improve the welfare of the population.
To achieve this, CEPR:
- unites the public and experts, organizes discussions on topical issues;
- attracts new figures to update political and public institutions;
- prepares draft laws and public initiatives;
- conducts research and analysis;
- disseminates information on the reforms needed by Russia, at the federal and regional levels.